Ten College of Eastern Utah students earned college credit floating through Labyrinth Canyon on the Green River over the weekend of September 10-13. Ken and Michelle Fleck discussed the geology of Southeastern Utah while Bo Christensen executed the logistics of the trip. With a little rain at the beginning of the four-day trip, the weather turned out perfect for the remainder. According to participants, incredible food, warm weather and interesting discussions were enjoyed by all.
You are here
- Carbon graduate cheering for Eagles
- Go Red for Women Day saves lives
- 100-inning start to the fall season
- Club Rush: have fun or stay home
- Time for bear denning season
- How to make the most out of the college life . . .
- Gallery East hosts works by CEU faculty this month
- Re-falling in love with America’s pastime
- Harrison Groutage work in Gallery East
- Detroit's King Gordy succeeds with bass lines, lyrical content
Simply a spectacular geology class
Filed under: news